Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FRAUD ON THE COURT

KATE SMITH vs. MIKE BROWN et al:

February 16, 2011, Department 5, 1:30 pm (It didn't appear on the calendar---what a surprise...)

JUDGE COLLEEN STERNE "FOUND FOR THE DEFENDANTS" RATHER THAN DISMISSING THE CASE...but they didn't say a word; how did she come to her ruling? Was she basing her ruling on their motions (motions are not allowed in Small Claims because lawyers are not allowed).

She refused to allow me to oppose their motions---but kept using their points, which were absurd: "Small Claims Court is not the proper jurisdiction," and "Kate Smith didn't write a brief to explain her cause of action(!)" Gary Blair, the Clerk of the Court, said I should gather evidence through DISCOVERY! (Not! There is no "discovery" in Small Claims...duh!)

The judge said I was "unintelligible" and "incoherent." words everyone throws at me to "dismiss" me---Craig Price used the same words in his
letters to other judges, (quashing six properly served witness subpoenas, saying I wasn't allowed to submit my own subpoenas---yes, Craig, in Small Claims Court, I CAN).

We have ALOT of evidence of collusion and ex partecommunication.

The judge said she granted the motion to quash County Counsel Dennis Marshall's subpoena---no, she hadn't. There was no hearing to quash: FRAUD ON THE COURT!

Judge Sterne refused all of my requests, and the defendants never said a word---was she representing them?

If Judge Sterne couldn't understand what I was saying, DOESN'T SHE HAVE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS TO CLARIFY HER CONFUSION??? FRAUD ON THE COURT!

The fact that Michael Allen didn't show up means the government, once again, denied me due process...

FRAUD ON THE COURT!

----- Original Message -----
From: "kate"
To: FOX
Cc: PAPA BEAR
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:32 AM
Subject: We Should Map Out the Script


To Judge Colleen Sterne and To Whom It May Concern:

I need your help. I have subpoenaed Michael Allen, SB BOS Clerk of the
Board, and County Counsel Dennis Marshall (Duces Tecum). I ask that you
hold them IN CONTEMPT and issue a bench warrant for their appearance if
they fail to appear.

I have offered to MEDIATE this case; that offer is still on the table.

Otherwise, I request time to explain how this court case has become a
MIS-TRIAL. Judge James Brown threw it into your court and should be made accountable for his violations of ADA and my rights to due process.

Please ask ADA Court Coordinator, Stephanie Robbins, to assist you to
assist me today.

By rights, I can request to meet with Your Honor in your chambers to
discuss my disorders CONFIDENTIALLY but because of the bizarre nature of
Hereditary Angioedema, I may choose to discuss my requests for
accomodation publicly.

I requested that this proceeding be video-taped to protect all of us out
that request was denied. Still, there is a need to document what happens in court, so I will speak what I see or feel into the record.

"STRESS is a killer" is more than a "figure of speech" for me; it is an
unfortunate consequence of HAE.

If I speak slowly, that is my right; I suffer from tardive dyskenisia
(permanent neurological brain damage)from the medication Abilify; I
literally BITE MY TONGUE if I speak too rapidly when stressed.

If I become emotional, please allow me a moment to compose
myself---Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is real and disabling.

Public humiliation triggers an attack, which is not only life- threatening, it is UGLIFYING.

I have suffered rampant and severe retaliation for my activism to expose deep-seated and wide-spread school and government corruption, but because HAE is so incredibly rare and bizarre, people LAUGH AT ME when I mention it.

I AM NOT A VEXATIOUS LITIGANT; I AM A WHISTLEBLOWER.

There is nothing small about this "Small Claims Court" proceeding. This is the culmination of a sequentially-designed series of Small Claims Court proceedings to expose FRAUD ON THE COURT.

My case against Michael Brown began on April 21, 2009: 1340164/1371036.

My case against Ray Aromatorio began with the disqualification from the
SBSD School Board Ballot (1306011/1340600) and my ejection from the BOS
chambers on October 28, 2008.

THE RESTRAINING ORDERS OBTAINED BY THE SB COUNTY GOVERNMENT WERE A
Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation (SLAPP) TO PREVENT ME FROM EXPOSING CORRUPTION AND BRINGING THIS LAWSUIT TO THE COURT.

My anxiety level is heightened by my awareness that these defendants will go to ANY LENGTHS to prevail in this proceeding. There is illegal,
unethical, uncivil, and immoral behavior within an "Ole Boy's Network."

I submit to you Dr. Karin Huffer's seminal book: "Legal Abuse Syndrome"
(WARNING: Protracted litigation can be hazardous to your health).

"THERE IS METHOD TO MY MADNESS:" An attempt to declare me a vexatious
litigant or appoint a guardian ad litem is an attempt to make me "look
crazy" and is further legal abuse. Please don't go there.

Please allow me the time to ARTICULATE the effect of the defendant's
motions to Dismiss, Quash, and Declare (me) a Vexatious Litigant before I OPPOSE THEIR MOTIONS AND YOU RULE ON THEM.

Dr. Karin Huffer has agreed to take my case, but she cannot be here today. I have requested the presence of Dr. Karen Davidson.

Sincerely,

Kate Smith

P. S. "Kate Smith is not a threat to anyone's life, unless it is possible to TALK A PERSON TO DEATH, in which case, we're all in trouble."

"I am NOT A THREAT TO THEIR LIVES; I am a very real threat to their
LIVELIHOODS."

No comments:

Post a Comment