Sunday, February 20, 2011

Introducing Dr. Karin Huffer to GODOT

Long Story Short:

"RETALIATION against whistleblowers is rampant and severe; Dr. Karin Huffer's book, Legal Abuse Syndrome, is our blueprint for a glorious revolution. We are calling for PRACTICAL WISDOM, COMPASSIONATE COMMUNITY, AND RESTORATIVE JUSTICE.

My sequentially-designed series of Small Claims Court proceedings are
POTENT; I am creating a "world-stage" to lure the EducRat$ and BureaucRat$
to "Armageddon." (Again, do not miscontrue my meaning; I am not advocating violence,
but rather Gandhi's SATYAGRAHA---non-violent non-cooperation with INJUSTICE.)"

How about a "Meet Ball" at my house in Santa Barbara? There are six available beds and a resident chef and bartender.

Sincerely,

k8longstory 4 God's AIE!

Dear GODOT,

It snowed all day yesterday but now the sun is shining. You are my Deus Ex Machina.

WE NEED a Federal Grand Jury to investigate the School to Prison Pipeline,
which was created by our SB COE Superintendent Bill Cirone and His Cronies (including DA Tom Sneddon, who persecuted Michael Jackson).
>
WE NEED Gerry Spense, Esq. to lead a Small Claims Court "CLASS ACTION" against
the government for their LEGAL ABUSE and RETALIATION against
whistleblowers, activists, advocates, homeless, mentally ill, drug-addicted,
and families of low socio-economic youth.

WE NEED funding for videographers and Osiris Castaneda's YouthCine Media. Could you contact Oprah
Winfrey, ask her to be the executive producer? Oprah Winfrey is devoted to progressive reform
and social change; she needs video material for her television network. She could easily expose LEGAL ABUSE SYNDROME and the SCHOOL TO PRISON PIPELINE and empower We, the People to rise and change our world.

My first REQUEST, GODOT, (in response to your offer of help): visit http://help.ning.com/cgi-bin/ning.cfg/php/enduser/home.php

About Ning

Ning is the leading online platform for the world's organizers, activists
and influencers to create their own social network. Design a custom social
experience in under 30 seconds giving you the power to mobilize, organize
and inspire.

I NEED SUPPORT FOR MY NING WEBSITES---WE CAN SQUEEZE THEM INTO ONE IF WE
CHOOSE THE "NING-PRO PLAN." Current (estimated) total cost is $25. per month.
(I have no credit card, so there's a constant threat that the
websites will be shut down or my internet connection will be temporarily
interuppted due to non-payment.)

Pearson Education pays for www.sbschooltalk.com, (I think!). If you can't
support me, financially, I understand but, yes, I'm THAT destitute, and not
too proud to ask for help or support...maybe Pearson could be persuaded to pay a few dollars more?

MORE IMPORTANTLY, I NEED YOUR COMMUNICATION, COLLABORATION, COORDINATION
AND COOPERATION.

I NEED YOU AND "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" JOHN JENSEN ("Charlie Brown") TO JOIN
www.godsaie.ning.com, or www.k8longstory4sbschooltalk.ning.com (or we can begin
a new "ning" website) to create an "ONLINE PLATFORM for the world's organizers,
activists and influencers" and use the websites to MOBILIZE, ORGANIZE AND INSPIRE
Santa Barbara to expose deep-seated and wide-spread school and govenment corruption.

Hundreds of citizens and dozens of activists in Santa Barbara are suffering from
Legal Abuse Syndrome while they valiantly fight "fraud on the court" in our
corrupted government and judicial system.

I have chosen March 1st as the day to "THROW THE BRICK" (there's a poignant story
behind that phrase---I am not advocating violence, fercrissakes) and I need your
organization "at my back."

I am mounting a devastating administrative due process against the Santa
Barbara School Districts with Maureen Graves,Esq., the top special education
lawyer in the United States.

RETALIATION is rampant and severe; Dr. Karin
Huffer's book, Legal Abuse Syndrome, is our blueprint for a glorious
revolution.

My sequentially-designed series of Small Claims Court proceedings are
POTENT; I am creating a "world-stage" to lure the EducRat$ and BureaucRat$
to "Armageddon." (Again, do not miscontrue my meaning; I am not advocating violence,
but rather SATYAGRAHA---non-violent non-cooperation with INJUSTICE.)

Because I have Hereditary Angioedema, I may be able to USE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
accommodation to force the court into video-taping the next trial, against SB County Counsel
Dennis Marshall and Steve Underwood for FALSE ARREST. I apprised
BOTH OF THEM (in an audio-taped meeting) of my HAE, a life-threatening
disorder, so they can also be tried for "assault with a deadly weapon." There are
court cases where elderly victims had a heart attack ("frightened to death")
and the burglar is in prison for life for MURDER. (I'm trying very hard not
to die...it's a long story...).

Namaste, GODOT

k8longstory4sbschooltalk.ning.com









---- Original Message -----
>From: "Waite, Duncan"
>To: "kate"
>Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 6:36 PM
>Subject: Re: Still Out of the Country?
>
>
>Hey Kate: still in Istanbul. I'm leaving later this morning. I'm sorry
>things have been difficult. Be strong, don't give up, don't give in.
>How can I help?
>Duncan
>------Original Message------
>From: kate
>To: Email
>ReplyTo: kate
>Subject: Still Out of the Country?
>Sent: Feb 20, 2011 4:23 AM
>
>Dear GODOT,
>
>I am leading an uprising in Santa Barbara and am exposing deep-seated and
>wide-spread school and government corruption.
>
>Are you there, GODOT? I need your help.
>
>My main complaint about my estranged husband is that he refuses to
>communicate. He has lost our magical house by the SB Mission, owned for
>twenty years, because he's ferclemphed.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>k8longstory 4 sbschooltalk.com
>
>
>Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
>Version: 9.0.872 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3454 - Release Date: 02/19/11
>11:33:00
>

No comments:

Post a Comment