Friday, September 9, 2011

Calm Before the Storm

What an extraordinary time we live in, when we can communicate with our "Dick Tracy" devices (remember the Dick Tracy wrist-watch walkie-talkie?) and change the world.

Santa Barbara is The Perfect Storm of Injustice. Twenty guys wore "I am not a criminal" t-shirts before going in to the SB Admin building to speak about medical marijuana---they knew me but I couldn't go with them to the hearing because I'm restrained from going into the building. (That will change with the appeal ruling---when will that come in, i wonder...)

I spoke to Jim Ferguson this morning. He's presenting a forum on foreclosures tomorrow at the Marjorie Luke Theatre and hopes to take it on the road around the country.

The robo-signing (i found our GMAC deed of reconveyance and it was definitely robo-signed) is just a piece of the program---"it's like we're baking a cake and that's just one of the ingredients," said he.

No comments:

Post a Comment