Monday, September 12, 2011

Today, September 12, 2011

Today was a big day in the life of k8longstory, the activist for social change. It started out the same as any other day: Axi (the dog) wanted me to wake up and feed her breakfast. I obliged; the cat was appreciative,too.

I drove downtown around 8:30 am and went to the court to see what time my trial was, since the court was closed (at 3 pm) when I tried to find out on Friday.

So, I learned that my case was set for 1:30 pm and went in to talk to the Americans With Disabilities Advocate, CHRISTOPHER ROBBINS (Stephanie). For the first time, Stephanie Robbins' office was also closed last Friday at 3pm (no chocolate!) so i had to wait until today to figure out how to ask for a continuance, since I have been unable to get Adult Protective Services to release the names of the three people/agencies that lodged a complaint againtst me and I was loathe to subpoena the teacher, Shelly Blau.

I already submitted to Robbins THE RETALIATION TRIANGLE article that discussed the menacing practice of school adminstrators of punishing parents by calling in CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVES.

I submitted the Maureen Graves LETTER TO THE IRS AND FTB, and asked her to xerox the Dr. Caryl Miller LETTER DELINEATING KATE SMITH COMPLAINTS, which detailed the conflict that I was having with the SBSD.

The court appearance was so indescribable that I will just leave that for another day.

God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment